07720 087 465
Here at Plumbing on Tap, we are incredibly experienced in working with letting and property management agents, helping them to serve all of their Brighton plumbing needs.
Understand Our System
We’ve created several systems to make it incredibly easy for managing agents to work with us. Most notably, our incredibly advanced computer system links us live to all of our heating and plumbing engineers, no matter where they are. Each of our engineers carries a mobile computing device that can easily send updates on work, important notices and even gas safety inspection certificates direct to you from the site. We can even photograph ongoing or completed work, so that you can conveniently view progress from your business premises.
We believe that communication is key to working successfully with property managers and letting agents, and our systems allow us to communicate incredibly effectively. It’s this system, along with our great prices and high levels of customer service, that keep over 35 Brighton based letting and managing agents our happy customers.
More Reasons for Choosing Plumbing on Tap
There are even more reasons for property managers or letting agents to choose us:
- We offer extremely fast response times, a high level of craftsmanship, and prices as low as we can realistically manage.
- If you lend us a key to access a property that you manage, we will get it back to you the same day (unless, of course, we are going to be working in the property over multiple days, which we will agree in advance.)
- Our standard call out service is between Monday and Friday, with appointments from 8am until 4pm
- We also offer an emergency call out service, which is open around the clock, 365 days a year.
- Occasionally we may need to order parts before we can bring a heating system back to full working order. Under those circumstances, we will provide free electric heaters to the property so that any occupants don’t have to go without heating in the meantime.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Plumbing & Heating Services for Managing Agents in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Plumbing Ontap.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Local nicknames include Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Plumbing & Heating Services for Managing Agents area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Just as importantly, Finally yet importantly, Plumbing Ontap’s Plumbing & Heating Services for Managing Agents cover the Brighton Municipality along with Bear Road area, Stanmer and Brighton Marina.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are famous through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.