Like any other type of plumbing equipment, water tanks have a limited lifespan. Water is naturally corrosive over long periods of time, and eventually your water tank will split, build up rust or just experience wear and tear through constant use. In this situation, a fast response is needed to avert a catastrophic situation. If a water tank bursts open completely then it can cause flooding and major damage. In most cases this can be averted, but only if any water tank leaks are taken extremely seriously and responded to quickly.
If you are having a problem with your water tank, get in touch with our expert plumbing team as quickly as possible. We’ll respond immediately, swiftly getting to the heart of the problem, immediately stopping the leak and rapidly repairing your tank. If your tank is severely damaged and you need a new one, then we will be happy to offer you an extremely competitive quote on a replacement.
- Replace Ball Valves
- New Overflows
- New tanks
- Loft Tanks Lagging of Tanks
- Repair to leaking tank
- Noisy tanks
Our Services: Tanks and Overflows
It doesn’t matter whether you need a brand new tank or overflow or you just need some repairs, we will deliver the high quality customer service and fantastic workmanship that has made us some of the most popular plumbers in Brighton. We have extremely high standards when serving customers, and we make a huge effort to minimise disruption when engaged in both major and minor works. We can also take care of any tank or overflow problems in your rental property and in commercial properties, so get in touch with us today for more details.
Replacing a water tank or overflow, or installing a completely new system in a new build or renovated property, is a fairly large job. It’s important that it is done correctly. Our Brighton plumbing team have installed hundreds of tanks and overflows all across Sussex. We supply a huge range of water storage units of all sizes, and all of them have been manufactured to the highest specifications. We have an excellent deal with our supplier that lets us provide extremely precisely manufactured tanks and overflows to our customers at a similar price to the less well made tanks that other Brighton plumbing companies supply. This means we can supply an incredibly well made water storage unit to you at an extremely competitive price,
Our team of Brighton plumbers have a huge amount of expertise relating to water tanks and overflows, and can give you an impartial, expert opinion on which one would suit your home’s plumbing system best. They will examine the size of your property, the layout and the structure to make sure that only the most efficient and effective water storage unit is installed. It doesn’t matter what your budget is, we’ll be able to find a tank that is extremely well suited to your property.
If you’ve already purchased a tank, that’s not a problem. Our Brighton plumbing team will be happy to install it in your property with extremely high standards of workmanship and customer service.
All plumbing system elements need a certain amount of maintenance, and water tanks and overflows are no different. They need to be looked at on a fairly regular basis to remain in good working order. Our plumbing team can quickly and easily perform maintenance work on your water storage unit, expertly casting their eye over the details, cleaning it, chlorinating it and repairing any problems that they’ve found. First off we’ll make a thorough assessment, then before we carry out any further work we’ll let you know exactly what your options are and how much it will cost.
Water Tank and Overflow Repairs
It doesn’t matter what has gone wrong with your water tank or overflow, you can count on us to quickly fix it. We’ve got a huge amount of experience dealing with problems in water storage units, from minor issues like dripping overflows to huge problems like substantial leakage. We also deal with ball valve replacement, lining restoration and pipe work repair We don’t just solve the problem, we’ll implement a long term solution to make sure the issue doesn’t crop up again in the foreseeable future. When we repair a water storage unit, our aim is to extend the lifespan of the equipment and save you money over the long term.
Water Tank and Overflow Cleaning
Cleaning your water tank or overflow will help extend the lifespan of the unit, and our Brighton plumbing team are more than up to the job. They will eradicate the limestone that has built up in your system, and remove potentially harmful helps improve the effectiveness of your water system.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Tank and Overflow Plumbing services in Brighton, a large town located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Plumbing Ontap’s Tank and Overflow Plumbing service area in the City of Brighton and Hove also includes Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- In conclusion, Plumbing Ontap’s Tank and Overflow Plumbing services also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.