07720 087 465
A boiler might require the attention of our experts when you notice any of the following; If you are in the Lewes area and your boiler is exhibiting any of the above faults, or others, simply call us at Plumbing on Tap on 01273 783060. Within 24 hours, we’ll be at your Lewes location to make your boiler problem go away. If it’s an emergency when can normally get to you within hours.
When does a boiler need maintenance or repair?
A boiler might require the attention of our experts when you notice any of the following;
If you are in the Lewes area and your boiler is exhibiting any of the above faults, or others, simply call us at Plumbing on Tap on 01273 783060. Within 24 hours, we’ll be at your Lewes location to make your boiler problem go away. If it’s an emergency when can normally get to you within hours.
How is maintenance performed on a boiler?
Our experts at Plumbing on Tap strongly advise that you never try fixing a fault with your boiler by yourself. It is a risky exercise and your safety is important to us. Rather than risk your home or family’s safety, seek the maintenance services of friendly engineers who are Gas Safe registered.
We can fix and keep your boiler healthy and optimally functioning by systematically carrying out the following maintenance;
- Bleed the radiators.
- Power flush the boiler’s system to clear it of all sludge.
- If needed, replace defective or broken valves.
- Fine-tuning and balancing of radiators in larger homes.
- Ensuring all fans in the boiler system are optimally running.
- Ensuring all boiler seals are intact and not in any way compromised.
- If necessary, our experts will use a flue gas analyser to make sure your boiler is burning the appropriate mix of air and gas.
- Ensure all electrical connections, especially to the thermostat, are properly connected and in top working condition.
- Screen the boiler system to ensure all electrodes are functioning properly.
- Check that all safety measures and devices are activated and functioning.
- Make sure there is no blockage in your boiler’s condensate pipe.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Boiler Maintenance services in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Plumbing Ontap.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Local nicknames include Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Maintenance service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Just as importantly, Finally yet importantly, Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Maintenance services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Bear Road area, Stanmer and Brighton Marina.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are famous through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.