Do you need a gas safety inspection?
We are on average £20.00 cheaper than our competitors!
In a rental property it is the landlord’s legal responsibility to ensure that any gas appliances in the property are safely installed and are running in a safe condition. It’s now a legal requirement for any landlord in the UK to obtain a gas safety certificate for their property every 12 months, and the only way to do that is to commission a full gas safety inspection. However gas safety inspections can also be done in private properties for homeowners, and many homeowners choose to purchase this service for their own piece of mind.
A Plumbing on Tap Gas Safe Register registered engineer will check the following during a gas safety inspection:
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Conduct a tightness test of the full system
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
Our Services: Gas Safety Inspections
Our Brighton plumbing and heating engineering experts will visit your property and meticulously inspect the boiler and all related pipe work to make sure the boiler is working within safe parameters and all systems are working properly. We can also inspect any other gas appliances within the home such as gas hobs, fireplaces and gas ovens.
Gas Safety Certificates
A valid yearly gas safety certificate is a legal requirement in all properties that are currently being rented out, and the only way to obtain such a certificate is to have a Gas Safe Registered heating engineer conduct a full inspection of all your gas appliances. Once our engineers have completed the inspection, they can instantly supply a certificate to you directly from the property via email, no matter how far away you currently are. This conveniently helps you stay on the right side of the law with regards to your legal requirements as a landlord, and will also ensure the safety of your tenants and your rental property.
Landlords & letting agents From Worthing, Shoreham, Portslade Brighton & Hove, Lewes, Peachaven
We deal with a huge number of letting agents across the Sussex area. They regard us as the best plumbers in Brighton for gas safety inspections and other services. We also deal with plenty of private landlords, and we have an excellent reputation among landlords in the local area. Much of our business is picked up through word of mouth between different landlords and letting agents.
We make the safety of tenants our highest priority, and as such we take gas safety inspections incredibly seriously. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t do the inspections for an incredibly competitive price. Our prices begin at just £50 + VAT, which is on average £20 less than competing companies.
Putting Safety First Servicing
A gas safety inspection is a routine job for our team of Brighton plumbing experts, but that doesn’t mean they don’t take an extreme amount of care over the job, considering each and every eventuality that could lead to unsafe gas appliance operation. They will check the tightness of the entire system using extremely thorough techniques, ensuring there are no leaks or any chance of leakage. They will then inspect the flue and the flow of air through it to make sure that all gases are being correctly vented outside. Our Brighton plumbing experts will also check potentially dangerous variables like working pressure, burner pressure and gas rate, making sure they are within safe parameters. They will also double check any of the appliance’s safety features such as flame failure devices to make sure they are fully operational.
Gas Safe Registered Engineers
Only Gas Safe Registered heating engineers are qualified to do gas safety inspections, and only they can issue valid gas safety certificates. It goes without saying that all of our heating engineers are fully gas safe registered, and in fact they are qualified far in excess of the Gas Safe Register’s minimum requirements. Our Brighton plumbing team is composed of the best engineers that we can find, and these high standards are incredibly important when we are dealing with potentially volatile gas appliances. To learn more about the Gas Safe Register, visit www.gassaferegister.co.uk.
Making Customer Service a Priority
Whether you are a professional landlord, a letting agent, or a homeowner, we will make serving you in an efficient and conscientious way a huge priority. The most obvious way we embody these principles is in our appointment times. While it’s stereotypical of plumbing and heating engineers to provide wide appointment windows, we distinguish ourselves by offering appointments that are scheduled by the hour. We also pledge to never leave you waiting for us to arrive for a gas safety inspection, or for any other job for that matter.
Schedule an Inspection Today!
If you want to cut the price of your gas safety inspection without cutting corners on safety, then get in touch with us today. When you have your boiler serviced we will be happy to throw in a gas safety inspection for just £20 (plus VAT). Get in touch with us today to have a gas safety certificate issued for your property on 01273 723600 in Brighton or 01903 660093 in Worthing, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Gas Safety Inspection Services services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Part of the Brighton and Hove built-up area, Brighton is located in the City of Brighton and Hove, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Plumbing Ontap.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Over the years Brighton has assimilated villages and a number of settlements including Aldrington, Hangleton, Old Steine, Bevendean, Hangleton, Brunswick, Coldean and Black Rock.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Gas Safety Inspection Services service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- Last in order of mention, Plumbing Ontap’s Gas Safety Inspection Services services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is within the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.